RE: Long Legs

To: "Larry Paulick" <larry.p@erols.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Long Legs
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:16:36 -0800
Sorry Larry, I have no solution for you other than to say: "You will get
used to it."

Personally, I am 6'1" and have a 32 inch inseam.  And fellow Tiger owner
Mike Sutter is substantially taller than me....well, if not substantially
taller, then smarter at the least.  And he fits.

Good luck and let us know what you find out.

Regards,

Allan