SUNI Tapes--Was Doane Spencer

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: SUNI Tapes--Was Doane Spencer
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:55:58 EST
<<I just got off the phone with Darrell, and he said he would be glad to make
first-generation copies of the SUNI I tapes and sell them at cost--which is
basically what he did the first time around.

He lives in Salinas, California, and the number is 831/455-2543.>>

Darrell called to thank me for putting the list onto him about the SUNI
tapes.  He says he's gotten something like 20 orders and he's going ahead
with a new batch of tapes.  He's going to get them from the same place that
did the first batch, and he's going to put them in the same tape case, and
continue the numbering sequence on them.  So, if you get a set, they will be
exactly like the ones that sold in '89.

So . . . If you've been thinking 'bout getting a set of these tapes, then the
time is NOW!

One more time:

     Darrell Brunn  831/455-2543

That's in Salinas, California.