Re: black & yellow plates

To: SFordRB@aol.com, sfm081@rain.org, SLaifman@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: black & yellow plates
From: Rob Guerra <tiger351w@home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 21:24:08 -0800
I sent two sets out to Darryl's plate restoration in Druyea PA.  Both sets
came back like they were brand new!  It's the most unbelievable thing --
One set was so badly damaged I thought nothing could be done.  They even
made me some duplicate plates - plastic mold. Nobody can tell they arent
the real plates with a license plate frame on the car.  I have this set on
my 67 Mustang  since I only had one original plate to start with.  The nice
part about the plastic plate is it doesn't get damaged by road debris.

Their basic restoration is $30.00 per plate.

If anyone is interested I will give you details on how to contact
them.  They are running about 4-6 weeks for restorations.