Get Smart?

Subject: Get Smart?
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:33:45 -0800
Good question.  I have sat on the couch all morning and half the
afternoon (I'm feeling a little under the weather or else I would not be
doing this) watching the re-runs of Get Smart.  No offense, but I didn't
watch it when it was first on the air because I didn't like the show
even then.  I am only watching it for the Tiger and the only time it's
shown is at the begining. Notice when he drives up, the driver's side
door is closed, but when he gets out and shuts the door, it doesn't
close properly.  And he shuts it fairly hard. It seems as if those doors
went out of alignment even then.

Steve keeps saying there were a couple of episodes where he drove the
Tiger in the show. Sometimes I can't stand it and turn the channel. I
can't wait for the Karman Ghia episodes so I can watch something else.

Regards,
Jane Sage