[Fwd: Don Adams Title]

Subject: [Fwd: Don Adams Title]
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 20:14:11 -0800
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:25:36 -0800
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Don Adams Title

Hello Everyone:

Steve will try to scan the copy of the pink slip again.  In case it does not
work, the info is:
Date Issued:    10/16/67
CA Lic:            TPG 102
Eng. ID:            3802219
Make:                Roots (either DMV doesn't know how to spell or it is an
abbreviation)
Body Type:        RDSSBTIG
Registered Owner:    Adams, Don
                                c/o Licht #430 (the #430 was hand written)
                                9171 Wilshire Bl
                                Beverly Hills  California

Dick Barker asked if we could find out more about who has it now.  When we first
heard is was sold at auction we were so upset, Steve didn't want to try even
though I was game to make the new owner an offer.  We do not even remember the
name of the person we sold it to.  However, I think Chuck Daly goes on the list
so maybe he can get some more info.

Regards,

Jane Sage