RE: sherwin-williams paint?

To: "'Pappentl@aol.com'" <Pappentl@aol.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: sherwin-williams paint?
From: "Fraser, Ron" <Ron.Fraser@usa.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 09:47:20 -0400
        My Tiger was painted with S-W automotive paint 20 yrs ago, code 86
Forrest Green (BRG), enamel plus hardener.   I had very good experience with
this paint line and my Tiger still looks good.   Unfortunately the S-W store
left my area 15 yrs ago so I have no idea the extent of their product line
now.
        Your best bet is to look at the other cars that shop has painted,
I'm sure you will be pleased with the finish.

Ron Fraser