Re: Flash! Photo of Maxwell Smart

To: Dick Barker <dickbarker@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Flash! Photo of Maxwell Smart
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 20:42:15 -0700
Thanks for sharing.  This picture has more action in it than watching the shows
all
weekend.  I think I have seen it before, but never noticed the chrome MKII
headlamp
rings on a MKI '65 Tiger.  Makes one wonder when this picture was taken. Very
interesting (oh, sorry... that was from Laugh In).

Jane Sage