Re: Get Smart?

To: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Subject: Re: Get Smart?
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 20:30:52 -0700
My Steve liked the show a lot and he was a little displeased with what I had
to say. I know there are millions who loved it, but it just wasn't for me.  I
just couldn't watch it anymore so I never saw anything but the Tiger at the
begining.  Interesting about the Tiger being in the Karman Ghia episode, but
not surprising.  I don't think they were as tuned in to continuity then.

Regards,
Jane Sage