Re: Goodbye

To: Theo Smit <tsmit@home.com>
Subject: Re: Goodbye
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 00:47:34 -0700
Hey Dick:
Get back on this list at once! Just because a couple of crybabies can't take the
time to ask "why" doesn't mean we should succumb to their crying. I hope they
don't
leave the list either. The Sunbeam community isn't big enough to afford loosing
contributors. None of us are going to agree all the time. So what? Let's just
enjoy
our cars, communicate on the list whether we actually all like each other, (or
not!!) and continue using this as an excellent forum for us all to exchange
Sunbeam
opinions and information.

Sunbeamingly,
Steve Sage