RE: Goodbye

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Goodbye
From: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 18:57:59 -0400
I'll chime in too.  When this web page was first made accessible, I sent a
complaint about it's privacy invasions as well (off-list).  A flame?  I
wouldn't say that at all, but e-mail has no inflection of tone to it - he
might have thought so.  Anybody have some suggestions for an alternative
place to put stuff to share?

I've saved Allan's mail about list etiquette to steal components to send off
to another list where a single attacker sent most people off-list.  That
list is for animal welfare - you would expect people to be meek and mild.  I
would thought that anyone on this list would have thicker skin, but Dick in
particular.

Dick B, Steve L,  Allan C, Bob P, Theo - others - all of these guys are
*must reads* when they come up in my mail.  If Dick drops out over this
issue I will be sorely, sorely, disappointed.  Please say you were just
kidding, Dick?

Chris Thompson
B382000331