Hope the Tiger list doesn"t come to this

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Hope the Tiger list doesn"t come to this
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 21:11:02 -0400
Folks,
         Just received this seconds ago.  The following is snipped
a bunch:

Dear James,

To better serve our diverse developer community, and as part
of our recently announced Palm Alliance Program, Palm is
transitioning from an email based technical support system to
an online peer-to-peer based system through the Palm OS(R)
Developer Exchange....snip

... is an open system where developers
decide how much they want to pay to get the information they
need ...snip
 and to receive information about a $25 spending credit
that may be used to post questions or projects, please register
by April 30, 2001 at:...snip

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others