Web Site for Tiger related Pics

To: Chris Thompson <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Subject: Web Site for Tiger related Pics
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 16:26:41 -0700
Chris Thompson wrote:

>  Anybody have some suggestions for an alternative
> place to put stuff to share?
>
> Chris Thompson
> B382000331

Chris,

It is really difficult to find web space without a price tag.  I have
found hosts for pictures that do not require membership. Their financial
model is to display personal photographs that others (family members
mainly) would order prints from.

I have posted a great many photos that are distinctly Tiger related,
including a personal biographical page with some photos and story on
Tiger owners, on http://www.TigersUnited.com  They can be seen in our
Online Car show.  Everybody welcome to submit their personal Tiger
photos (1-2) and the basic information of the others, plus their story.
1 page.

In addition, we will post any reasonably good illustrated article, and
you can see many examples now.

We already have History pages with famous Tiger, and Tiger personalities
in it, including the Miles Story, the Shelby Story, and accompanying
pictures.  We even have the Pink Tiger, and Don Adams.  Can always add
new good ones.

If you've got some pictures, and a Tiger story to tell, send it to me
and we'll do out best for the community.  No jet-propelled rice burners
please {9->, I've already done that.

Steve Laifman
Editor
TigersUnited.com

--
Steve Laifman        < Find out what is most    >
B9472289              < important in your life     >

                            _/
                     _/_/_/