Re: goodbye

To: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: goodbye
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 13:41:54 -0700
Tom,
     There are any number of times in the course of an ongoing and oft
frustrating restoration that I've wanted to start shooting at the tires and
screaming  "Dance, Dance, you {expletive deleted} !! ".
     Is that what you meant?
-----------------
Dick (if you're still in earshot),
     I am among many who have benefited from your knowledge and kindness and
who would be distressed to see you log off.  The Net, even this list
occasionally, is like a cocktail party.  Sometimes you just have to walk away
from people who were invited, yet don't act like it.  But if you leave the
party, you'll miss that blonde over there in the wet (Sunbeam) t-shirt contest
that we promise is going to start any time now.
                                     From the cyber Wild West
             (where men are men, even if they act like children)
                                        Chris Hill