RE: Classic Tube

To: "Pete Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@coxtarget.com>,
Subject: RE: Classic Tube
From: "Frank Marrone" <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:14:29 -0700
I have a set I purchased from them last year.  The service was fair and the
quality of the product was high but the set of lines they sent me was only
partially correct.  I had to send them patterns to get the wrong ones made
right.  The lines that were close to start with required some tweaking to
get to fit.  The most frustrating part was that instead of admitting that
they had made a mistake with half the lines (two of them were not even in
the faintest way close for a Sunbeam alpine or Tiger) they kept feeding me
some crap about how those cars have hand made braking systems and they are
all different blah, blah, blah.  I can accept the slight tweaking on some of
the lines but others they sent were so far from being right that there is no
doubt that they just screwed up.  All in all I'm happy with the lines now
but it was a pain in the butt to get them right.  I'd have to give a neutral
recommendation, maybe they fixed their patterns based on the samples I sent
them.  Maybe I was just unlucky.

Frank
B9471116