Re: Classic Tube

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Classic Tube
From: Robert Dobrowski <rsdslp@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 19:01:08 -0700
I had a similar experience with the lines I got from them for My Jaguar.
A few of the lines had the bends 180 degrees out from where they belonged
and none of them were quite right.
I have to agree that it is very unlikely that any of these cares had
"hand made" brake lines.
Not even the British are that foolish.
For being "hand made", it's amazing how closely they all seem to match
when we are doing our car show comparisons.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!