Re: Neat Car Site

To: "Chris Mottram" <c_mottram@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Neat Car Site
From: "PAUL R SHEAHAN" <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 08:06:20 -0400
Chris,
     This place is across the bridge from my place in Clearwater Beach.
They do have some interesting cars.  No Sunbeams.  There is another place
down the street that has a large collection of classics as well.
     If you ever get to Clearwater, go visit both places.  They are VERY
proud of their cars as reflected in the pricing.

Paul
Paul R. Sheahan