Re: Crappy Sunbeam Parts Dealer

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net, mhp@flash.net
Subject: Re: Crappy Sunbeam Parts Dealer
From: Fhsloth3@cs.com
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 07:46:21 EDT
I have always held the belief that part of the fun and enjoyment of the old
car hobby was the search for and anticipation of receiving much needed parts.
This is not a one week, crash course hobby, where the vehicle can go to MAACO
for paint two hours after prepping and be returned three hours after that. To
do the job right takes time and patience. Obviously, irritated Chuck in Texas
does not understand this.

I, like many others, have dealt with Kurt on numerous occasions and have
found both friendly and helpful. His knowledge of Sunbeams and his resources
for odd and rare parts is excellent. His willingness to deal with fussy and
finicky customers is more than one would expect from any other type of sales
person.

Like one of the other respondents said, sell your Tiger and buy any one of
the modern look-alike econ-boxes. You apparently do not understand or
appreciate the efforts of a few to satisfy many.

Fred Baum