Re: Apology to Curt Meinel

To: mhp@flash.net
Subject: Re: Apology to Curt Meinel
From: CMeinel464@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 00:03:34 EDT
Chuck,

Your apology is more than accepted as I hope mine was to you.  Yes, we are a
family, and a very tight one at that. I am an enthusiast first and a parts
source second, owing over 16 Tigers and Alpines at various time. My first
Sunbeam, a Series V Alpine was purchased new for $2460.00 when I was a
freshman in college ... luckily I still own that Alpine as well as two Tigers.

I started collecting parts in the early 70's for simple survival, later I
began to buy out dealers and now we reproduced over 100 needed Sunbeam items.
 No, I'll never be a millionaire selling Sunbeam parts, but this has been my
passion since 1967.

I again apologize for my failure in aiding in your restoration.

Sincerely,
Curt
Classic Sunbeam