RE: Apology to Curt Meinel

To: "Chuck Keding" <mhp@flash.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Apology to Curt Meinel
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 00:35:22 -0700
Good for you Chuck.

Well done, for what it's worth.

Allan

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-tigers@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-tigers@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Chuck Keding
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2001 6:25 PM
To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Apology to Curt Meinel

Sorry if this is a duplicate, but this E-mail reported to be bounced by the
server and I want to be sure that it is posted...........

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their varied
comments.  It was pointed out that I did not appear to accept Curt's
apology.  That was not my intent.  We all have been victims of E-mail.  If
an E-mail can be taken badly, it usually will be.  Just to be clear, let me
state my position clearer:

Thank you Curt for your apology.  I hope you will accept mine for giving you
the bad press, so to speak.  I am really very glad that many in the club
respect you and the job you do.  Many respondents have stated that the
Sunbeam owners are like a family and I agree with this as we all have a
common goal.  After all, even family members have disagreements but get back
together because we are, well, like a family.  Again, Thanks.