axles

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: axles
From: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 14:39:34 -1000
i went to have the spool and 392 gears installed in my tiger but i cant find
a 19 spline spool. can i get 32 (i think) spline axles for my tiger? will i
have a hard time finding all of the needed bearings and what should i watch
out for. i am having this done by a race shop but they have little experince
with tigers. i have heard many horror stories about the hubs being hard to get
off, will they be on the new axles? are the bearings pressed on the axle? any
help is welcome.
thanks
chris

P.S. i know driving a spool on the street is different but i am used to it in
a 66 mustang. this is a weekend/ drag car that is for play only.