More driving light questions

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: More driving light questions
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 23:05:38 -0500
Hey, guys:

Here I go with the driving light questions again.  You all helped me make up
my mind about where to switch the lights; let's see if anyone out there can
help me with the latest puzzle.

This question may sound a little picky but, hey...when it comes to my Tiger,
I'm a picky guy!  Can anyone tell me what color of wire I'm supposed to be
using to wire up the driving lights, ie. blue w/red stripe, green w/purple
stripe, etc?  I'm sure the ground wires are black but I have no idea what
color the other wires should be.  What brings this up is that it appears that
someone has gotten into these lights at one time or another and replaced all
the wiring with orange wire.  The British use all different colors of wire for
different things so I find it difficult to believe that the orange wire is
original.

On the wiring subject, I have another question.  One of the lights has three
wires and the other has two.  I'm not really good at wiring but I figure that
one of the wires on the three wired light is for the power switch, another one
wires the two lights together, and the remaining wire is a ground.  The two
wired light would have one wire for power that hooks to the other light and
the remaining wire would be a ground.  Is it right for both lights to have a
ground wire?  Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Andy Walker
B382001600