Re: Carb help and advice

To: "Leigh, Tim" <tim.leigh@pearce.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Carb help and advice
From: jay peterson <sfm081@rain.org>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 21:47:57 -0700
Tim,
As Chris said it would be from an International Harvester with an Auto and 304
V8. Additionally, it is a model number 2300-C which is the same model that was
used on 1965-67 Ford 289 and 302 engines. However, there were at least a couple
of different CFM ratings for the 2300 (350 and 500) and I cannot tell in the
literature I have what the flow rate of the 6394 is. If Holley could supply a
CFM rating for it, your decision would probably be easier.
Jay Peterson