Traction Masters

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Traction Masters
From: "Rose, Mark G" <mrose@ou.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 10:06:49 -0500
Listers-

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Here in Oklahoma is was nice - no
tornados!

I think I remember the list discussing traction bars in the recent past, but
due to my lack of ability in searching the archives, I need a refresher.

Now that I have replaced the shocks and reset the rear springs, I'm looking
for a set of bolt-on traction masters to install on my Mk1a. Does anyone
have a set they want to sell to a good home? If not, where would I purchase
a set? I think I remember TM in California? What should I expect to pay?

Thanks for the help.
Mark
B382000974