Sports Car Forum Tiger

To: Tiger Digest <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sports Car Forum Tiger
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 22:57:38 -0400
Does anyone know what happened to the "Sports Car Forum" Tiger which
Sesslar raced from 1965-on? (not the Shelby prepared car but the later one)

I just shipped my "Sport Car Forum" Alpine to Ian Spencers' Sunbeam
Invasion in Dayton, OH.   Don Sesslar I hope will be there which start
a train of thought regarding a reunion of race cars and possibly drivers
someday.  ( I am hoping Dan Carmichael also attends)

The location of both Alpine's which were raced by "Sports Car Forum" are
known.  Sports Car Forum sponsored an Imp and a couple of Tigers.
(Even participated in Drag Racing)....just curious to know where they are
today.

Anyway, it was just a thought.

Steve Silverstein