Re: tiger dash

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tiger dash
From: geewhiz <geewhiz@inreach.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 18:51:09 -0700
"RICHARD TUTTLE JR." wrote:

> Has anyone made their own dash? I  am wondering what type of finish they
> used
> at the factory?Rich Tuttle

Chris Richards (list member) made the dash in the Tiger I purchased from him in
1993.  It was a light wood veneer of some exotic wood over plywood, and
definitely was beautiful, and seemed to attract more attention than the stock
Tiger dark walnut.

If you have a wood steering wheel of some sort, possibly Mahogany, a matching
dash would look really good, although not concours correct.  Depends upon what
you want out of the car.

Gerard

--
Change your own oil?  Want to save money and help
the Earth?  You need BOB!  http://www.BOB2000.com

Fast Fords, ATV's, & A Moving Tribute to My Late Father
Personal Homepage: http://www.bob2000.com/4277.htm

I delete old emails.  Be sure to quote our previous correspondence!