Re: Windshield washer

To: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Windshield washer
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 16:52:28 -0400
Bill, I used a regular washer hose, and a plastic hose adapter to fit the hose
the electric washer.  May work for you in a pinch.  I got tired of pumping the
washer, and the electric system is less than $30 in parts and your labor.

Congrats on the great article on the temp and gas gauge.  Very informative.

Question, what are the readings cold and at 180 F at the temp sender with the
wires off.  I have entirely different ohm readings than in your article.

Larry