tube boobs in Monterey

To: "Tiger Team" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: tube boobs in Monterey
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 02:30:27 -0700
I suppose there will be photos muchos in the next editions of the west coast
newsletters to induce grievous envy in those who didn't/couldn't attend.  But
let me add my two cents.....Ya shoulda been there.  My thanks to the Taylors,
the Sages, the Jacksons and so many others who made TU Monterey a really
worthwhile event.  And congratulations to Rob and Jennifer Guerra on the Lord
Rootes and one blazingly gorgeous car !

                   Chris Hill  //  Joe Byron
                                                                        (one
lug stud away from having a car there this year !)