FW: Pumps 101

To: "'tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Pumps 101
From: "Adin,David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:11:23 -0600
Ok guys . . .

My new tiger has a definite "gas" smell and now you have me wigged out.
(Guess what I'm doing tonite after work . . .)

My neighbor (AC's and a TC - the Ferrari sits outside!) can't understand the
talk of leaking SU pumps - were the older pumps brass where a tiger pump is
"plastic" ???

What requirements need to be met for changing pumps?  (visions of BIG fires
dancing through my mind)  Is this Mallory a workable solution? other ideas?
(I live in a rural area w/o access to anything "exotic" - "now, zat a ford
or a chivvie?")

thanks for any forthcoming tutorials.

David
B382000352LRXFE