Re: Cured

Subject: Re: Cured
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:51:10 -0700
Bob Palmer wrote:

> Steve,
>
> There is no substitute for having your engine dyno-tuned. However, as stated
> in one of the recent replies to one of your posts, you can get pretty close
> to optimum ignition timing with just a good timing light and your
> (approximately correct) tachometer. You will want all of the mechanical

Bob:
Great and understandable tips. I will be messing about with this in the next few
days. My big problem so far has been finding a set of springs for the
distributor. They seem to be hard to find (I have a Ford distributor). I finally
got the last package of two "stock" springs that PAW has. Doe anyone have a good
source for a complete supply (kit) of these?

Thanks.
Steve Sage