Re: MKII for Sale TAC#317

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MKII for Sale TAC#317
From: "Perry R. Sobol" <v8cat@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 04:39:26 -0700 (PDT)
To All,
After 6 years of great fun I must now sell my Tiger.

It is a lighter shade of the forest green and has a
few dings. Engine was rebuilt last year with Tiger
intake Holley 600, hot cam and 2" exhaust. Has the
Panasport 14" wheels and t/a tires. Also interior and
top are 4 years old. Always been in a garage and never
driven in the rain or hard. There is a little rust
below the doors and could use a window regulator on
the drivers side. It also has the metal hard top.
Crome in good condition. Front end was rebuilt 3 years
ago. Have extra parts and clean title.
I am not sure what it is really worth but starting out
at 15,000 or best offer. Does that sound fair? The car
is located in Sarasota, Florida.
Please let me know if interested.
Perry
B382100465