Jack Needed!

Subject: Jack Needed!
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:51:35 -0700
Driving up to Tigers United last month with my spare tire checked by the
tire shop, it occured to me I might have a problem, if I got a flat,
lifting up the car with my hands.

Does anyone in southern California have an extra Alpine or Tiger jack
they could sell? If you don't have the crank handle for it, I think I do
have one of those.

Finally, who else is going to the car show in Ventura (California) this
Sunday? We're going, with the Tiger to show, and the last time they held
this event it was in a great location (on the marina) and with some
awesome collector cars of all types. Sunbeam is the "featured" marque!

Steve Sage
1967 MK1A