Small boot door parts wanted

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Small boot door parts wanted
From: "Frank Marrone" <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 12:22:56 -0700
Hi,  I have come up short on parts for the metal boot door covers.  I need
the parts shown in Sunbeam specialties Catalog...

P/N AT67

CHROME SCREWS FOR METAL CONVERTIBLE TOP BOOT COVER
INCLUDES 2 BALL SOCKETS AND 2 PIVOT SCREWS W/SHOULDERS

I also need the chrome strip for the passengers side small boot door.  I
would be interested in buying nice small boot door trim for both sides if
available.

It's coming down to only a few missing parts and I'll have a complete (and
installed) interior!

Frank
B9471116