Re: Phhhhhhhht!!!

To: ssage@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: Phhhhhhhht!!!
From: "John Brawley" <johnjb_44@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:54:10 -0700
Hi Steve,

I just installed the Pertronix Ignitor II and Coil over the weekend.
Everything seems to run fine so far but--the tach now will not read over
3,000 rpm --it just starts going in the reverse direction as the rpms
increase past 3,000.  This is a stock tach--any thoughts?  Is your tach.
working OK?

Let me know what Pertronics says about heat.  There are a lot of the earlier
Pertronic units working fine in Tigers.  I wonder if the new Ignitor II may
not be as reliable, being new and more complex.

Regards, John