Stroker 5.0

To: "'twojohnsons@home.com'" <twojohnsons@home.com>
Subject: Stroker 5.0
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 23:51:16 -0500
Al, Steve and Listers,
I am close, as the engine is all assembled less pan and timing cover
complete with photos. I have documented almost everything complete with
parts and numbers and sources.
I hope to have the text complete soon as it is just an outline now. I have
been very busy with earning an income so I have not made rapid headway as
the actual project has taken precedent over the article...I am sure you
would understand. I have also purchased Dan Walters Torque Arm and hope to
detail it as well. The whole thing should be done by the end of August. I
have engine pics now but no pics of the transfer as the car still runs with
the 260.
Regards,
Tim