Re: Tiger Rear End

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: Tiger Rear End
From: JHef101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:26:54 EDT
Steve,
       Isn't the big difference also the number of splines? As I recall from
some investigation the jeep and scout Dana 44's are a different spline count
while the Jag splines are the same. It has been awhile since I have
researched this and my memory is short. Anyway I jumped in as I have decided
to do a restoration on the Tiger and want to put posi in, along with a
stroked 302. Got to where I really missed the Tiger, so I  put the Vette on
the market and brought the Tiger  from the hangar back to town. The brief
flirtation with Chevy muscle was fun but it is back to my basic love Tigers
and Fords

Jeff Hefner
B9470028   '64 Blue
' 56 T-Bird Red