RE: Jack be nimble

To: "Theo Smit" <tsmit@home.com>, <Radialman@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Jack be nimble
From: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 01:14:08 -0400
I once had a sister-in-law in Rahwey, NJ who was having her car repeatedly
stolen by someone who used it to drive to work.  She tried this trick with
the rotor, and the thief bought a rotor and continued to steal the car!

Chris Thompson
B382000331

Up until about a month ago I had a Mallory Unilite distributor in my Tiger,
and if I was leaving the car anywhere for any
length of time I'd remove the rotor. That's a piece that a thief wouldn't
necessarily think to bring along, and it would give
lots of cranking but no hope of ever starting the car if they did try to
hotwire it.