Interesting item on eBay web site item#594069618: Sunbeam Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#594069618: Sunbeam Tiger
From: plrresto@aol.com
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 17:56:21 PDT
I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors and thought some of the list members
might be interested.

Title of item:  Sunbeam Tiger Collectable  Book Of Norman
Seller: mk1man
Starts: Aug-06-01 17:38:10 PDT
Ends:   Aug-13-01 17:38:10 PDT
Price:  Starts at $200.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=594069618

Item Description:

If you've been looking for a pristine (original manuscript) copy of The Book Of
Norman, have a look at this offering.  This book is an extra, belonging to a
former Tiger owner, who has asked me to help him find a worthy new guardian.
The book has been carefully stored since its purchase and is in perfect, fresh
from the printer condition.  It is currently unsigned, but if preferred, I
would be honored to autograph it for the high bidder. Good luck, happy bidding
and thank you for you consideration.

Shipping to be negotiated. US funds please. Money orders preferred. Personal
checks accepted but please allow 5-7 business days to clear.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com