Convertible Top Boot

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Convertible Top Boot
From: Scott Minton <sminton2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 12:38:24 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I'm getting ready to have a soft top installed. In
looking at my old top boot it looks like it was
permanently installed along the front edge (it had
been removed when I bought the car). Is this something
I need to have installed along with the top?  If not
how/where does the front edge of the boot hook/snap to
the car? I can't seem to find any pictures of how the
boot attaches.

As always, thanks for your help.

Scott Minton
66 Mk Ia