ADU 180B?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: ADU 180B?
From: stephen jones <joness@wsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 08:27:29 -0700
My latest Sports Car Market has an ad for the upcoming RM auction at
Monterey the weekend of the 18th.  They show a picture of a Le Mans Tiger
with number 9 on it.  This must be ADU 180B, right?  (I couldn't get into
the RM website to look at the catalog.)   the number is smaller and a few
other changes from the what my highly untrained eye can see.  will anyone
be there at the auction? it'd be interesting to see how the bidding goes on
it.  there is a 410 dual plug Ferrari that is predicted to go for 4M in the
same auction so maybe there'll be a bit of a price frenzy going on.

steve jones
B9470867