RE: AMC T5

To: "Shaun Laughy" <shaunl@home.com>, "Tigers List"
Subject: RE: AMC T5
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:02:27 -0700
Actually Shaun, you can probably count on the fact that it is NOT the
correct housing.

You will need to procure the AMC tail housing and replace the existing tail
housing on the T-5 with the AMC unit.

I believe there is now or will shortly be an article on the Tigers United
website concerning this conversion process.  The address is:
http://www.tigersunited.com/

BTW, if you find TWO of these AMC tail housings, would you please let me
know as I would like to add it to my collection of "bits for future
projects."

Regards,

AC