Re: Front end

To: DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: Front end
From: JParlanti@genelogic.com
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 09:23:06 -0400
I've just finished restoring the front suspension on my car with the
modifications referenced by Larry. If you need photos and/or personal
experience, let me know. It looks so good it'll be a shame to put the thing
up under a car and get it dirty....

Joseph V. Parlanti

Gene Logic Inc.

708 Quince Orchard Rd.
Gaithersburg, Md. 20878

Voice:    301-987-1754
Fax:       301-987-1804
Mobile:  301-461-0626
Email:    jparlanti@genelogic.com
Web:      www.genelogic.com

                    Larry Paulick

                    <larry.p@erols.co       To:     DJoh797014@aol.com

                    m>                      cc:     BlueGolfer@aol.com,
tigers@autox.team.net
                    Sent by:                Subject:     Re: Front end

                    owner-tigers@auto

                    x.team.net

                    08/04/2001 09:54

                    AM

                    Please respond to

                    Larry Paulick

I believe what you are referring to is welding a short round bar
parallel to the slotted hole for the brackets that mount the sway bar.
Get a copy of the suspension modifications that Tom Hall has developed
over the years.  They are sound, and will make the car safer.  Rick at
SS has some neat parts for the suspension, and the instructions to
install them.

Remember brakes, suspension, tires, then the rest.

Larry

DJoh797014@aol.com wrote:

> Weld a tie rod end. You have to be kidding.
> If the tie rod end is that suspect, replace it.
> Ditto for the tie rod itself.
>
> I think you are referring to welding the
> shock towers and the mounting ring for the
> upper ball joint.  Now those are essential
> things to do.
>
> Go to TigersUnited and read more there.
>
> Dave Johnson, B382002668, Aurora, IL

The information contained in this email message is intended only
for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above.  This
message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
document in error and that any review,dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by email, and delete the original message.