MONTEREY LOT # 233

To: california@rmauctions.com
Subject: MONTEREY LOT # 233
From: Norman Miller <rootes1@best.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 13:21:19 -0700
Gentlemen,

As reported to The International Registry Of Sunbeam Tigers (4/98), the
vehicle represented as Lot #233 - B382000057 LRXFE has what I will term
compromised ID.  One of the "factory" installed identification elements
(the body number) has been replaced with a tag from another Tiger.  In
fact, the tag mounted on 1966 car (your auction listing) belongs to a 1965
model year vehicle.

I raise this yellow flag with the hope that potential and/or actual bidders
be made aware of this  anomaly.  Additionally, this sort of tomfoolery
often accompanies more serious deception.

Yours,

Norman C. Miller
Rootes Group Depot
1224 Main Street
Redwood City, CA 94063
650-364-1965
"The International Registry Of Sunbeam Tigers"
"The Book Of Norman"
"Tiger Press"
http://www.rootes1.com