4 bbl carbs

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: 4 bbl carbs
From: RGGAMMA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:42:20 EDT
Ah, tis I the omni present question asker......

OK, this one should cause some discussion......Pro and con of a Holly 600 vac
secondaries or a Edelbrock 600 vac secondaries.  Some of the street rod crowd
tell me the Edelbrock is more trouble free, holds adjustment, and is easy to
tune.  Holly lovers sware the Holly is the best 'performance' carb.  What do
you think fellas??

Cheers
Gunny

PS  Thanks to all who answered all my previous questions both off line and
through the list.  The answers have saved me countless hours and many
mistakes.