FW: Sony Thoughts

To: "'tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Sony Thoughts
From: "Adin,David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 07:33:43 -0600
Hi kids,
Yes, and no.

The camera has a "light" - that is energy source that the camera is
sensitive to- but it works with anything within range.  The means  weeds,
bushes, cold rocks.  I don't remember taping living objects that show up any
better.

I have seen images like you are wishing for on the TT board - these toys are
quite expensive, but what you are looking for.

"to the best of my memory"

hasta la bye bye,

David