Engine cooling fan

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine cooling fan
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 23:24:11 EDT
Listers, if anyone is interested, I have a fan available that is similar to
the "no longer available" Ford fan that is in such demand. The fan I have is
an all steel fan, 15" in diameter with a 1" diameter center hole. It is
symmetrical in design with 6 blades. Laying on it's engine side (back?) it
measures 2'' high. The mounting surface (where it sits against the water pump
pulley) measures 5/8" from the rear edge of the blades. The fan has no
markings or part numbers, and appears new with just a slight mark indicating
it has been bolted on at least once. It appears to be a "heavy duty fan"
because the hub (or spider) is about 3/16" thick. Any one interested can
E-mail me and I will return a photo attachment if desired. The best offer
takes it (plus shipping). Thanks for your time.

                   Bob Lerch
                   B382001828LRXFE