RE: Carb

To: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Carb
From: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 21:36:03 -0400
And who hasn't driven their car in more than a week, Bob?  And in Sandy Eggo
on top of it.  Oh, the shame of it all.....

Chris Thompson
B382000331

<snip>

Hark!! What's that I hear beckoning from the garage? A Tiger owner never has
too much time on their hands! ;-)

<snip>

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! SB-800 and SB-1172 Need to be delt with first.
Then we can chat about "evaporation!"
Only kidding, but then, you never know, Big Brother may be watching and
evaportation just might be on their hit list of watch words. So, lets just
say "depleted liquid energy medium from its temporary containment module."
 Regular NFL games have yet to start and I have too much Sunday on my hands.
Hence, the need to type anything.
 Tom Witt B9470101