Re: Zoom.....!! ????

Subject: Re: Zoom.....!! ????
From: "Brian Moss" <BLMoss@Prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 22:40:36 -0400
Or, if you're feeling advenurous, you can make your own home brew as
described in the second table in this link.

http://patriot.net/~jonroq/Tech/octane1.html

Disclaimer:  I tried ONE tank of this myself, with good results (xylene).
No clue about the consequences of long-term use.  Perhaps one of our
resident chemists/rocket scientists/engineers can elaborate.

Besides, it's not worth the hassle with a Sunoco "supercenter" station
selling 100 octane about 7 or 8 miles from the house.

Brian