Re: Seats

To: Dennis Clark <d-clark@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Seats
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 10:18:46 -0700
Dennis,

A new Tiger moved in down the block. I'll let you judge the enthusiast
content of the new owner by the car description. First, the workmanship
is first rate. Money was not the issue. The car is a very bright
attention grabbing nice red. He used MGB seats, that seem to fit well,
and are a lot more padded than a Sunbeam. I think they are vinyl/cloth.
Roll bar (or show bar?). Chromed aluminum wheels that are usually seen
on newer vehicles, not classics. 3 point Moss Motors MG (made in usa)
seat belts just like mine (actually very good). Nice exhaust noise.

So far it sounds pretty good, actually. Put that graphic black widow
spider covering a good deal of the rear trunk is a little off-putting
for my taste.  Well, that's what makes horse racing. A difference of opinion.

I don't know if you noticed, but your seat answer WAS in there. Looks
like a lot cheaper solution than Recaros, even from a wrecked Porsche.
--
Steve Laifman        < Find out what is most    >
B9472289              < important in your life     >

                          _/
                     _/_/_/