Re: Where there is smoke there is ####

To: <RGGAMMA@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Where there is smoke there is ####
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 10:28:08 -0700
You have all ready received the most likely source of your problem. It
reminds me of a problem that an old roommate had with a late 70;s Datsun
minitruck.
His truck would have intermittent stuck throttle cables, usually when he was
out on the road at night going fast.   Sustained use of high beams without a
ground strap caused the same problems you observed.

Erich