TAC Event and Sunbeam Parts Swap & Sell Meet!!

Subject: TAC Event and Sunbeam Parts Swap & Sell Meet!!
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 23:15:13 -0700
Hello Sunbeamers:
For anyone in Southern California, or even if you're not (you can always
drive here in your Sunbeam or other fine Rootes Group vehicle), next
Saturday, September 22, from 10 AM to 2 or 3 or 4 PM (depending on how
long everyone wants to stay), the following events will happen:

Location for both events is the CAT (California Assoc. Of Tiger Owners)
warehouse in Whittier, California. E-mail me (Steve Sage ....
ssage@socal.rr.com) or call Kathy at her office at (562)806-1337 for the
address and directions, if needed. The warehouse number, for the day of
the event, is (562)906-4457.

TAC session...get your Tiger TAC'd, or authenticated, as to its being an
actual Tiger. It costs a few bucks to have it inspected, but you get a
certificate of authenticity if everything's OK (I hope it is!!). For
further info. on this part of the day, e-mail Buck Tripple, who has
organized this for CAT, at:    tripple@peoplepc.com
You'll want to do this if you want your Tiger TAC'd. They're not adverse
to TACing non-running Tigers too, so if you need to, you can tow it down
for the day. E-mail Buck first, though, to reserve a space. As of
tonight, seven cars are scheduled for the TAC session.

The second part of the event, my favorite, is the Sunbeam Parts Swap and
Sale, plus open warehouse day (buy any CAT parts you need to get). I've
got a bunch of Tiger and Alpine parts I'm bringing to sell or swap and
if you have anything Sunbeam related you want to clear out of the
garage, bring them along so you can do the same. I've picked up some
great stuff at these events through the years. It doesn't matter even if
your parts are dirty and banged up; someone will probably want to buy
some of them. There's always a good turnout for these so don't disapoint
yourself and not show up.

Steve Sage